Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chapter 15 - Retailing

Cartier is well known for its beautiful jewelry and watch and as a chain store because of the enormous Cartier retail stores around the world. Cartier jewelry and watches can be purchased from a Cartier boutique, a Cartier authorized dealer or a Cartier e-boutique. Cartier has four boutiques located in New York, Madison Ave, JFK Airport Terminal One, 653 Fifth Ave, and Saks Fifth Ave. Cartier is also sold in some department stores in NYC such as Cellini, Cosmos Boutique, HL Purdy, INT. Shoppes, and Wenpe. 
Cartier over 150 years, the House of Cartier has been putting its signature to luxury creations. Its motto can be resumed by three words: creativity, authenticity and originality. 

Customer satisfaction motivates everyone at the House of Cartier to diligently provide an extra special quality of service looking after Cartier creations throughout the world and taking the utmost care of precious objects that you entrust on us.

I decided to pay Cartier a visit located on Fifth Avenue and 52nd Street whose the building has been named <Cartier's Building> thus opening a new chapter in the long story linking Cartier to NYC. From the front it has a display you could have an overview of the items. I was greeted by the doorman and as I walked in I was astonished the store was pleasant, elegant and beautiful and the sales associated were nice and friendly, those who were not busy with customers smiled at me . I was looking at those magnificent bracelets a salesperson asked me if I needed help and if I would like something to drink and it was all very lovely. Even though, I did not purchase anything, they were still nice to me. Overall, everyone can be satisfy at Cartier's customer service and its wedding rings are absolutely awesome and for those who are looking for an elegant, beautiful and classic rings Cartier is the right place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment